OilX to host Digital Petroleum Week 2021, a free virtual conference & expo featuring global leaders from the digital commoditech ecosystem
Presenting companies include: BLOC-X, Boston Consulting Group, BunkerEx, Curve series, General Index, Geospatial Insight, Live Commodities, OilX, Oliver Wyman, The Signal Group, Sparta Commodities, TradeCloud, VAKT Global and Wood Mackenzie.
Monday, 15 February, 2021 - Digital Petroleum Week 2021 (DPW21), a free virtual conference & exposition hosted by oil data analytics firm OilX, is a global gathering that connects key players in the digital commoditech ecosystem. The event brings together thought-provoking entrepreneurs, corporate executives and digital evangelists to interact on a single platform. DPW21 will take place between 22-24 February, 2021. To register, go to https://hopin.com/events/dpw21.
The virtual conference and expo includes:
- Keynote speeches on the digital transformation in commodity trading
- Expert panel on digitisation in oil trading
- Virtual Expo
- Digital Shepherd Market
- Presentations, networking and more
Who should attend:
- Crude, products & energy traders, brokers and analysts
- Digital transition executives from IOCs, NOCs and refiners
- Charterers, shipowners, commercial operators, shipbrokers
- Investment banks, hedge fund PMs, risk manager
View the Event Schedule here: https://hopin.com/events/dpw21#schedule
View the Speaker line-up here: https://hopin.com/events/dpw21#speakers
Established in 2018, OilX combines advanced data science and satellite technology with extensive oil analytics knowledge to create the first digital oil analytics platform. Headquartered inLondon, OilX has more than 15 years of oil analytics experience across oil majors, investment banks and hedge funds at the highest level. For more information, go to www.oilx.co.