A global gathering that connects key players in the digital oil tech ecosystem
Digital Petroleum Week is a free virtual conference & expo that connects key players in the digital commoditech ecosystem. Held during IP Week, Digital Petroleum Week London returns in 2022 to bring together thought-provoking entrepreneurs and digital evangelists to interact on a single platform. Digital Petroleum Week London will take place on Thursday, 24 February 2022 between 10am-4pm GMT. To register, go to: www.DigitalPetroleumWeek.com.
The conference provides attendees a platform to be inspired, enhance their knowledge, network, and formulate risk management and investment strategies to address the current challenges in the oil trading sector. The event will feature presentations by BunkerEx, Curveseries, General Index, Geospatial Insight, VAKT Global, OilX, Sparta Commodities, The Signal Group, TradeCloud, and NorthGravity. Attendees will get insights into some of the most transformative developments in the oil tech sector.
DPW London 2022 features:
- Presentations on the latest oil market trends and digital technologies
- Virtual Expo
- Digital Shepherd Market
- Networking and more
Who should attend:
- Crude, products & energy traders, brokers, and analysts
- Digital transition executives from IOCs, NOCs, and refiners
- Investment banks, hedge fund PMs, risk managers
- Charterers, shipowners, commercial operators, shipbrokers